Interior Service Technician (Orange County, California)
Wolff Horticulture is a growing interiorscape and landscape company in Orange County. Delivering quality and responsive service is always the top priority of Wolff Horticulture. Developing and maintaining relationships with their clients while providing them with unique and innovative solutions has always been a great passion for the Wolff Family.
We are currently offering a full time position for an Interior Service Technician. Your task will be to service and maintain plants to company standards as well as complete jobs assigned in a timely matter.
- Maintain plants by watering, fertilizing and trimming on a routinely basis.
- Trim, dusts, clean leaves and replace any damaged plants.
- Work within assigned replacement budgets to replace any declined or damaged plants to retain overall quality and account appearance.
- Routine communication with on-site client representative (written and verbal) as to issues pertaining to their interiorscape.
- Routine, daily communication with Regional and/or Service Managers regarding completion of each day’s service route.
- Meet Technician trainee requirements.
- Have been assigned an entry-level route.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers.
- Time management skills developing.
- Knowledge and ability to control common pests.
- Clean DMV Driving Record
- Moving about most hours of the work day. Repetitive bending, lifting, reaching, stooping, squatting.
- Use commercial leaf shines to clean and wipe down plants.
- Occasional use of step ladders to reach plant materials.
Compensation: Based upon experience
Please CLICK HERE to download employment application (you may type directly on the form).
Fax or email your application: